Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, February 7, 2020

Thai Air Fryer Street Fries



























"You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain, for the LORD will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. - Exodus 20:7





2 hand full of Frozen fries, I used fast food fries
Drizzle a tiny amount of olive oil and toss
Lightly salt

Add to basket of air fryer.
Put into air fryer.
Select 380 temp.
Select 10 minute time.
Remove basket, shake and flip to insure even cooking.
Select 380 temp.
Select 3 minutes.
Replace basket and finish cooking.
Remove and place on plate.
Drizzle sauce over fries!
Yummy!!

Drizzling Sauce

3 t rice wine vinegar
1 t soy sauce, I used mushroom 
1 t chili garlic oil, I used Lee Kum Kee 
1 t sugar
1 t fresh grated ginger
2 small green onions, split and diced
A light sprinkle of garlic granules 

Mix and set aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment