Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, February 8, 2020

Mexican Pork Patty Slider



































An ej original recipe!


5 Into your hand I commit my spirit; you have redeemed me, O LORD, faithful God. 
6 I hate those who pay regard to worthless idols, but I trust in the LORD. 
7 I will rejoice and be glad in your steadfast love, because you have seen my affliction; you have known the distress of my soul,  - Psalm 31:5-7



1 lb. Ground Pork, I grind my own with my Food Processor 
Seasoned salt
Slider buns

Pork patties need to fry slow.
Medium low, flipping until done.
Temp for ground pork should be 160 degrees.
They have little fat, add a drizzle of olive oil.
Half way through cooking, cover, add water to keep patty tender.

Toppings
Sliced avocado
Quesadilla cheese

Pico de gallo 

Avocado crema  

No comments:

Post a Comment