Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, September 27, 2018

Coconut Oil Chex Party Mix































Yet he saved them for his name's sake, that he might make known his mighty power.  - Psalm 106:8





1/2 c melted coconut oil
1/4 c Worcestershire sauce
1 T seasoned salt
1/2 t garlic powder
1/2 t onion powder
5 c corn Chex
5 c rice Chex
1-1/2 c mixed nuts

Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
In a large pan add cereal and nuts.
Mix seasonings into the oil/Worcestershire sauce, stir well.
Drizzle onto the cereal/nut mixture.
Total cook time 1 hr 20 minutes.
Stir every 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment