Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, September 29, 2018

Red Meat Sauce Béchamel Spinach Ziti






























For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.  - Hebrews 8:10





2 c meat sauce, I used my left over meat ball spaghetti sauce
1/2 of a package of Green Giant cooked spinach, squeezed dry
6 oz al dente cooked ziti
1/2 of a batch of béchamel sauce

Béchamel sauce recipe

4 T butter
1/4 c flour
1/2 t nutmeg
1 c heavy Cream
1 c whole milk
1/4 c ricotta cheese 
1 T chicken base seasoning 
1/2 c Italian blend Cheese( Trader Joe's)
1 t sugar
1/4 c mozzarella to top 

Melt butter, add flour, stir to make roux.
Add cream, chicken base, sugar, nutmeg, cheese and milk. 
Boil lightly to thicken, set aside.

Add meat sauce and spinach to pasta.
Add Béchamel.
Add mozzarella to top.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes,



No comments:

Post a Comment