Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, July 19, 2018

Roasted Italian Veggies

































Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. - Luke 11:23




3 Yellow Squash, chopped 
3 Carrots, chopped
1 Onion, chopped
4 Portobello mushrooms
1 c skinny Green beans, broke. 
1 Red Bell Pepper, sliced

Drizzle Olive oil
1/4 t Onion powder
1/4 t garlic granules 
1/4 t Dried Thyme
1 T mixed Fresh herb blend, rosemary, sweet basil,  thyme, oregano

Toss.
Place on parchment lined jelly roll pan.
Bake preheated 400 degree oven for 35 minutes.
Remove and toss again.
Bake an additional 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment