Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Citrus Mesquite Buttery Ribs








You also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect." - Luke 12:40




Rack of St. Louis ribs (I get mine from Target)
1/2 of a Lemon
1/8 c clarified butter
1 t mesquite flavor liquid smoke
Rub of your choice

Cut ribs into 1-2 rib dimensions.
Add parchment to a 13x9 foil pan.
Place ribs on parchment.
Squeeze lemon over them.
Mix liquid smoke into clarified butter and pour over ribs.
Cover ribs with foil.
Add rub to ribs and put into a preheated 350 degree oven for 2-1/2 hours.
Drain juice off, add BBQ sauce to ribs, return ribs, uncovered, to oven for 5 minutes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment