Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Honey Cilantro Lime Dressing






























And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. - John 17:3



1/4 c lime juice
1/4 c Greek yogurt 
1/2 t sugar
1 T Honey 
1 small onion chopped
1/4 sour cream 
1/4 c chopped avocado
1/4 c Cilantro 
1 chipotle in adobo
1 t smoked cumin
1 t smoked paprika 
Splash of olive oil
Smoked salt
Cracked black pepper

Blend in blender. 

No comments:

Post a Comment