Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, July 1, 2018

Oven Roasted Country Style Pork Ribs



























For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. - John 1:17

These buttery tasting Cajun ribs are lip smacking!!

1 package country style pork ribs( I got mine at Sam's, $12 for 10 large
Cajun butter( I made mine, 1/4 c clarified butter, heated, then add 1/8 c light olive oil, 1 t onion powder, 1/2 t garlic granules, 1 t Cajun seasoning, 1/2 of a lemon juiced)
Injector 
Rub, I made my own based on a juke joint Saw's, recipe this blog under rub tab
1 lemon
2 small cokes

Squeeze 1/2 of a lemon over ribs.
Inject ribs with the Cajun butter.
Add cokes to a large foil pan.
Lay ribs on sides.
Bake covered tightly with foil 350 preheated degree oven for 1-1/2 hrs.
Drain off some of the juice, add rub and cover with foil and bake the other 1 hour.
The ribs should be easy to pull.
Serve with BBQ sauce or without.
Chop or pull.
Delicious either way.



No comments:

Post a Comment