Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, June 29, 2018

Baked Tilapia

































3 if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is good.
4 As you come to him, a living stone rejected by men but in the sight of God chosen and precious,
5 you yourselves like living stones are being built up as a spiritual house, to be a holy priesthood, to offer spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. - 1 Peter 2:3-5





2 Tilapia fillets
Clarified Butter
Old Bay
Lemon juice
Rinse fillets, add lemon juice and butter then seasoning.
Place on parchment.

Bake preheat 425 degree for 10-12 minutes. 
Do not overcook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment