Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Baked 4 Cheese Squash Half Rounds




























Plead my cause and redeem me; give me life according to your promise!  - Psalm 119:154




These were stinking delicious!!!

4 small yellow squash, slice in half then slice in half rounds

Seasoning 
Garlic granules 
Onion powder
Black pepper
4 cheese Italian blend, I used BelGioioso Asiago, Parmesan, Provolone, Fontina 

Next cooking, I'm adding a little panko to the top!!

Cover jelly roll pan with foil, spray with Pam.
Bake preheated 425 degree oven for 15 minutes on middle rack. Should be lightly browned, if not put under broiler, watch closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment