Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, June 1, 2018

Bodacious Pork Tenderloin Nachos





























For he was looking forward to the city that has foundations, whose designer and builder is God. - Hebrews 11:10



Left over Pork Tenderloin, chopped (I had made an Italian pork tenderloin the day before)
A very light dusting of Adobo seasoning
1 Onion, chopped 
2 T Bourbon
Splash of olive oil

Sauté these ingredients just till onion is tender.

Nacho chips

Toppings
Knock Off J Alexander's Spinach Artichoke Dip (recipe this blog under Dip tab)
Tomatoes, chopped
Sour cream
Avocado Aioli ( recipe this blog under sauces tab)

Drizzle the heated spinach dip over chips.
Layer the pork, then the tomatoes and to the top center add the Aioli then the sour cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment