Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, June 10, 2018

Quick and Easy Béarnaise For Two






























God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth." - John 4:24





1 t butter
1 egg yolk, beaten
1 T heavy cream
1/2 t Dry mustard
1/4 t Onion powder
Smoked salt and pepper, to taste
1 t fresh lemon juice

Melt butter in microwave.
Set aside.
In another bowl, whisk egg yolk and whip in all ingredients except butter.
Next drizzle butter in whisking as you do. 
Heat 15 seconds or until sauce thickens.
Serve on toasted English muffin filled with Canadian bacon, fried egg, and Havarti cheese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment