Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, June 10, 2018

Peach Strawberry Mango Old Fashioned Cobbler





























37 And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness about me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen,
38 and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe the one whom he has sent.
39 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness about me,
40 yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life. - John 5:37-40



13x9 pan
Bake preheated 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
1 stick of butter melted in pan

Fruit prep:
3 c fresh peaches, chopped
3 c fresh strawberries, chopped
1 mango
1/2 sugar
A squeeze of fresh lemon juice
Place fruit in bowl.
Add sugar and lemon juice, stir.
Set aside while you make batter.

Batter prep:
1-1/2 c AP flour
1-1/2 c sugar
1/2 t salt
2 t baking powder
1/2 t cinnamon 
1/4 t allspice
Whisk 

To flour mixture add:
1-1/2 c Milk
1 t Vanilla 
Whisk until smooth.
Pour batter over melted butter.
Do not stir.
Dump fruit on top.
Do not stir.
Bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment