Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Honey Cilantro Lime Shrimp
































30 Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
31 Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
32 And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come. - Matthew 12:30-32


This was delicious!!


Left over Honey Cilantro Lime dressing (recipe this blog under dressing tab) 
1 lb. cleaned Shrimp, I used frozen Gulf shrimp from Costco, thawed in cold water, drain
1 chipotle in adobo, chopped
Place all in a ziplock and marinate 30 minutes. 

Sauce
2 T roasted Garlic
4 T Butter
1/4 c fresh Cilantro 

Heat griddle to very hot.
Melt butter on griddle top. 
Add shrimp and sauté on each side for 1-1/2 minutes. 
Be melting the butter in skillet, add roasted garlic and cook until the butter begins to change color. 
Remove from heat.
Add Cilantro, stir and add shrimp.
Serve over sticky rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment