Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, July 19, 2018

Citrus Marinated Flank Steak Quesadillas



































For the one who is not against us is for us. - Mark 9:40



1 Package Sliced Angus flank steak, I got mine at Aldi, it was 1-1/2 lbs.

Juice of 1 lime
2 T sugar
1/2 t kosher salt
1 t toasted cumin
1 t smoked paprika 
2 T roasted garlic
1/4 c olive oil
1/8 c soy sauce
1 t black pepper
2 T apple cider vinegar
1/4 c fresh Cilantro, chopped
1 t bourbon 

Make marinade in a ziplock and add meat.
Marinate overnight. 
Pan fry or grill. 
Leave slightly pink.
Let rest at least 10 minutes before slicing.
Slice against the grain.
Makes good quesadillas, tacos, wraps etc.
Just add cheese, tomatoes, grilled onions etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment