Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, December 22, 2017

White Wine Butter Sautéed Cabbage For Two































For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost." - Luke 19:10


Who knew something so simple could be so delicious!!


2 c Cabbage, shredded 
1 t Clarified butter
1 t bacon grease
Splash Sauvignon Blanc
1/8 c water
1 T Roasted garlic
1 diced shallot
1 t Dry mustard
1 t chicken base seasoning 
Cracked black pepper

Add butter and bacon grease to skillet on medium heat.
Sauté shallot and garlic until shallot is translucent. 
Add cabbage, all seasonings and sauté until cabbage wilts.
Add splash of wine and water. 
Remove from heat. 
Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment