Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, December 11, 2017

Kids Favorite Salmon No Sauce Needed



















14 Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil,
15 and deliver all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong slavery. - Hebrews 2:14-15







My four year old grandson Wade ate 3 pieces of this simple and delicious salmon.

2 lb. fresh salmon, I buy from Costco
Butter on each , I used clarified but you could put a pat on each
Drizzle Olive oil on each salmon steak
Lime juice, I used 2 small limes
Lime zest, I used 2 small limes

Rub
1 t Smoked salt and cracked black pepper
1/2 t Garlic granules 
1 t Dill

Line jelly roll pan with parchment.
Bake preheated 425 degree oven on bottom rack for 14 minutes.
Remove and cover with foil to keep warm.
Serve over ginger buttered rice and a side of German cucumber salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment