Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, December 28, 2017

Mild Cajun Flavored Salmon






























29 For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe in him but also suffer for his sake,
30 engaged in the same conflict that you saw I had and now hear that I still have. - Philippians 1:29-30



2 lbs. fresh Atlantic Salmon, cut into steaks
Olive oil
Clarified butter
Fresh Lemon juice
Lemon zest

Seasoning mix
1 t Smoked Paprika
1 t Onion powder
1 t Garlic 
1/2 Oregano 
1/4 t Chipotle chili pepper
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste

Mix together and set aside.
Drizzle olive oil over steaks.
Squeeze lemon juice over steaks.
Zest a little lemon over each steak.
Sprinkle seasoning mix over salmon steaks.
Top each steak with 1/4 t of clarified butter.
Add small sprinkles of fresh diced sage.
Line parchment in a sheet pan.
Bake preheated 425 degree oven for 14 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment