Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, December 28, 2017

Lemon Sage Butter Rice




























strengthening the souls of the disciples, encouraging them to continue in the faith, and saying that through many tribulations we must enter the kingdom of God. - Acts 14:22





1 t Fresh sage, side
1 T Butter
1/2 of a Fresh Lemon juiced
1/2 t dried Tarragon
1 bag microwaved Trader Joe's frozen basmati rice

Microwave rice according to box.
Place in a bowl, add herbs, butter and lemon juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment