Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, December 31, 2017

Crescent Roll Crust Breakfast Pie































8 For you have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling; 
9 I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living. 
10 I believed, even when I spoke: "I am greatly afflicted"; 
11 I said in my alarm, "All mankind are liars." 
12 What shall I render to the LORD for all his benefits to me? 
13 I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the LORD, 
14 I will pay my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people. 
15 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.  - Psalm 116:8-15



1 pgk. Crescent rolls
5 pieces of spicy sausage
1/4 c leeks
1/4 t oregano
1/4 t fennel seed
3 T cream cheese
1/4 c Manchego  cheese
3 eggs
Smoked salt and cracked black pepper, to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Sauté sausage and leeks until sausage isn't pink.
Add seasonings, cream cheese and manchego. 
Melt the cheeses.
When cheese is melted, add eggs.
Set aside.
Take half the crescent roll dough and press into a lightly greased pie plate.
Add sausage mixture.
Take the rest of the dough and slice into strips.
Place on top of sausage mixture in a lattice design. 
Bake 25 minutes.
Cool 5 minutes.
To serve cut into pie slices.


No comments:

Post a Comment