Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, December 17, 2017

DIY Chai Latte

































"Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!"  - Psalm 46:10



This was so delicious!!
What a treat!!

For the tea:
2 single serving black tea bags (brew water in Keurig) add bags after
1 c water (select appropriate cup size)
1 t cinnamon
1/2 t ground ginger
1/4 t allspice

For the milk:
1 c milk( I am going to try Almond milk )
1/4 c brown sugar ( I am going to try Agave)
2 T dry non flavored coffee creamer
1 t vanilla extract 

Topping: Spray whipped topping
Pinch of nutmeg

To the cup add cinnamon, ginger and allspice. 
I used a red plastic disposable one.
Add tea bags to red cup.
Add tea water then add the spices.
Stir and set aside.

Place milk, brown sugar and creamer in a small pan.
Heat on medium heat until there are no lumps, around 5 minutes.
Take off heat and add vanilla extract.
Divide equally between 2 coffee cups.
Stir in the tea mixture, add whipped cream and a pinch of nutmeg.
Be prepared for yummy goodness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment