Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sesame Slaw






4 He answered, "Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female,
5 and said, 'Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'?
6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate." - Matthew 19:4-6









1 c shredded Cabbage
1/4 c shredded Onion
1/2 of a Cucumber, really thin sliced
1 small Carrot, grated

Dressing
1 t apple cider vinegar
1 T Sesame oil
3 T Soy sauce
1 T Sesame seeds
1/8 c Honey
1/2 t Cilantro
Whisk together.

No comments:

Post a Comment