Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, January 7, 2017

DIY Refried Beans


















But if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, or from his wicked way, he shall die for his iniquity, but you will have delivered your soul. - Ezekiel 3:19








Any can of beans, pinto, navy or black, drained

2 T Olive oil
1/2 of a Onion, diced
1 T roasted Garlic, smashed 
1 t Cumin
1/2 Lime, juiced
1 t Cilantro 
1/2 t Smoked paprika
Smoked Salt and pepper to taste

Heat oil in skillet and add onions and garlic.
When they are soft add well drained beans.
After they slightly boil, mash.
Add all seasonings, and juice.
Take off heat and cool.
If they are too dry, add a little oil and water.
I'm making Mexican Layered Dip with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment