Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, January 22, 2017

Asian Ground Pork Burger with Sesame Slaw





1 O LORD, you have searched me and known me! 
2 You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. 
3 You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. 
4 Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O LORD, you know it altogether. 
5 You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. 
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it. 
7 Where shall I go from your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from your presence? 
8 If I ascend to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!  - Psalm 139:1-8








1 1/2 lb. Ground pork
1 Diced Apple
3 green onions, chopped, greens tops and white bottoms
3 T Fresh Ginger
1 t fresh Tumeric
4 T soy sauce 
2 T sweet chili Thai sauce
2 T Mirin 
1/2 c panko bread crumbs

Form into patties and place in freezer 30 minutes 
Grill until 160 degrees internal temp.
To serve add sesame slaw ( recipe under the slaw/salad tab) and a toasted bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment