Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, January 7, 2017

Lloyds Knock Off Onion Strings






14 But you denied the Holy and Righteous One, and asked for a murderer to be granted to you,
15 and you killed the Author of life, whom God raised from the dead. To this we are witnesses.
16 And his name-by faith in his name-has made this man strong whom you see and know, and the faith that is through Jesus has given the man this perfect health in the presence of you all. - Acts 3:14-16






1 really large onion, sliced and separated into rings
Milk to cover rings
Few shakes of Worcestershire sauce in the milk
1 1/2 c Seasoned Flour( AP flour and seasoned salt)

Oil for frying( I used olive oil in my Fry Daddy)

Cut onions into thin rings.
Soak in milk spiked with Worcestershire sauce.
In a 13x9 pan place the flour.
Take a fork full of rings out and drop into flour.
Fry in the hot fryer.
Drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment