Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Apple Pimento Cheese Kale Andouille Sausage Stuffed Pork Loin






49 "'Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. What kind of house will you build for me, says the Lord, or what is the place of my rest? 
50 Did not my hand make all these things?'  - Acts 7:49-50





1 Applewood Smoked Pork Tenerloin
1 c Pimento cheese
1 Leek, chopped
1 c Kale 
1 Apple, chopped
1 T Roasted Garlic
1/2 inch piece Andouille sausage, diced
2 T Ghee, clarified butter
Smoked salt, to taste
Cracked black pepper, to taste
Kitchen string

Slice tenderloin down the middle without cutting all the way through.
Open up and lay flat, cover with plastic wrap and place on a cutting board.
Pound on one side then flip and repeat.
Set aside.
Sauté the andouille, apple, leeks and garlic in the ghee, cool.
Add this sauté mixture to the pimento cheese and then spread on one side of the pork, roll and tie about every 2 inches.
Salt and pepper and sear off in a skillet. 
Bake on a rack sitting on a foil pan that has 1 c of water in the bottom.
400 degrees for 45 minutes.
Wrap in foil and let it sit 20 minutes before cutting.
Using scissors, clip string and remove.
This was delicious and made great sandwiches the next day.

Left over idea:
Fry 4 slices of bacon.
Set aside. 
Add some pieces of the pork roll to bacon fat and fry to just heated.
Toast 2 croissants.
Add the bacon and pork to the croissants. 
Yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment