Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, August 11, 2016

Smoked Paprika Fried Potatoes and Onions






Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up your hand; forget not the afflicted.  - Psalm 10:12








4 medium Potatoes, cook whole in microwave 3 minutes each side
Onions, sliced
Red Bell peppers, sliced
1 t Smoked paprika
1 t Seasoned salt 
1/2 t Garlic granules
Olive oil for frying

Microwave whole potatoes, covered, 3 minutes each side.
Set aside to cool 5 minutes.
Cut up onions and peppers.
Heat oil in a large skillet, add potatoes, all seasonings and fry until crusty, add veggies.
Cook until onions are translucent.
You can add grilled smoked sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment