Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, August 27, 2016

Filet of Beef and Chicken Broccoli Pepper Greek Seasoned Orzo Stir Fry






2 Prove me, O LORD, and try me; test my heart and my mind. 
3 For your steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in your faithfulness.  - Psalm 26:2-3








1 c Beef, grilled and chopped
1 c Rotisserie Chicken, shredded 
3 T clarified butter
2 c Broccoli 
1 c Red Peppers
1 Shallot, diced
2 T Roasted garlic
1/4 c heavy cream
2 c cooked al dente Orzo
2 T Greek Seasoning 
1 t Fresh herb mixture (Greek oregano, Lemon Thyme, Rosemary and Sweet Basil
1 splash Mesquite Liquid smoke
1 c Parmesan Reggiano
1 c Water


In the clarified butter, sauté the shallot, broccoli and peppers.
Next add the garlic, seasonings, cheese, beef, chicken, cream and water.
Simmer until sauce is reduced and thickened.
Add fresh herb mixture.
Stir in orzo and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment