Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, August 6, 2016

Easy Restaurant Style Fresh Peach Salsa






2 "Thus says the LORD who made the earth, the LORD who formed it to establish it-the LORD is his name:
3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. - Jeremiah 33:2-3





1 28 oz. Cento Tomatoes, peeled whole
1 jalapeño
1 onion
1 t cumin
1/2 t sugar
1 t salt
1 T roasted garlic
1-2 fresh peaches, chopped small
1/2 c fresh cilantro


In a food processor, add the onions, cilantro, jalapeño, garlic and seasonings.
Pulse a few times.
Add tomatoes and juice, pulse a few times
Remove and put into a bowl and add peaches. 
Place in fridge to let flavors develop.
Yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment