Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, August 24, 2016

I Really Don't Cook Much Casserole





17 So when God desired to show more convincingly to the heirs of the promise the unchangeable character of his purpose, he guaranteed it with an oath,
18 so that by two unchangeable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled for refuge might have strong encouragement to hold fast to the hope set before us. - Hebrews 6:17-18








I was staying at someone's house who claimed they don't cook much so I had to make do with what they had. Mini Tater Tots, frozen chicken, cheese, can of soup, milk and some sour cream.
This is the casserole I came up with! Not bad!!!

1 can cream of chicken soup
1 c sour cream 
1/4 c half and half, had to use milk
2 c cheese, shredded, any will do, I used Mexican 3 cheese blend
Mini Tater Tots, enough to cover bottom of 13x9 casserole pan
1/2 of a 24 oz. bag of Banquet Chicken Breast Tenders, baked 20 minutes at 425 degrees and set aside

Mix the soup, half and half, sour cream together and set aside.
Spray casserole with Pam and line pan bottom with tater tot, sprinkle with 3/4 c cheese and bake 20 minutes. 
I cooked the chicken and the tots at the same time in two different pans.
On the top of the cheesy tots, add soup mixture and then the chopped chicken.
Add rest of cheese and bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Everything is already seasoned so don't need to add any seasonings until u taste it when it's finished. It had plenty of seasoning!

No comments:

Post a Comment