Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, August 11, 2016

Coconut Toasted Pecan Dream Cake






For the one who is not against us is for us. - Mark 9:40








1 white cake mix, not one with pudding, prepare according to box directions, I used Duncan Hines
1 c chopped toasted pecans
1 c shredded coconut
1 can light coconut cream, I use Coco Lopez
1 lg. Cool whip, thawed 

Toast pecans, set aside.
Prepare cake according to box directions using a 13x 9 pan.
Set aside to cool 5 minutes.
Take a wooden spoon and poke holes in cake. 
Shake a can of lite coconut cream and pour over cake. 
Frost with cool whip, sprinkle with coconut and toasted pecans.

No comments:

Post a Comment