Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, August 12, 2016

2016 BBQ Sauce






And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone. - Mark 10:18








1/2 of a  44 oz bottle of Heinz ketchup
1/2 c white vinegar
2 T Blackstrap Molasses
1 T garlic granules
1 T Cajun Seasoning
1/2 t salt
2 T Worcestershire sauce
1/4 c white sugar
pinch of cayenne pepper, more if you want it hot
2 T olive oil
2 T smoky Chipotle Tabasco sauce
1/2 of a lime, juiced


Place ingredients in saucepan and simmer 15 minutes.
Cool and fill containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment