Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, September 25, 2014

Quick Chocolate Pie (similar to Johnny Ray's)








Romans 7:7
What then shall we say? That the law is sin? By no means! Yet if it had not been for the law, I would not have known sin. For I would not have known what it is to covet if the law had not said, "You shall not covet."


1 Deep dish baked and cooled pie shell
1 small instant chocolate pudding
1 small instant white chocolate pudding 

2 c cold 2% milk
1/4 c cold heavy whipping cream

Topping
1 c cold whipping cream 
1/4 c powdered sugar
2 T vanilla extract

Empty both boxes of puddings in a glass bowl, add milk and cream. Beat with hand mixer until thick.
Fill pie shell, cover and place in freezer for 30 minutes.

For the topping, place cream, powdered sugar and vanilla in a cold glass bowl. Whip until thickened.
Top cold pie, cover and refrigerate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment