Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, September 25, 2014

CHICKEN CHILE RELLENO CASSEROLE

The TUESDAY, JANUARY 28, 2014




Matt.28:
18 And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."



1 rotisserie chicken, chopped
4 Roasted Poblanos, cut in half and seeded
4 oz cream
2 T cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, divided in half 1/2 lb mozzarella, shredded, divided in half

1/2 lb jack cheese, shredded, divided in half 
2 T fresh cilantro
2 T flour
4 eggs
1 t smoked salt



Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
Lay roasted peppers in bottom of casserole.
Combine half the cheeses and the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into a 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish.
Top with the remaining cheese. 

Bake for 35 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment