Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Freezing Fresh Herbs In Olive Oil






2 Tim.4:18
The Lord will rescue me from every evil deed and bring me safely into his heavenly kingdom. To him be the glory forever and ever. Amen.



Chop your selection of fresh herbs.
Spray with non-stick spray. 
Place in an ice cube tray.
Cover with olive oil.
Wrap in plastic wrap and label.
Freeze, then pop out. 
I put mine on a paper plate, then in a freezer bag. 
I have had success with sweet basil, cilantro, sage, spicy oregano, spicy basil, oregano, and flat leaf parsley. The herbs stay beautiful and green!

No comments:

Post a Comment