Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, February 16, 2024

Instant Pot Leftover Lo Mein Soup

































Psalm 35:9-10


    [9] Then my soul will rejoice in the LORD,

        exulting in his salvation. 

    [10] All my bones shall say,

        “O LORD, who is like you,

    delivering the poor

        from him who is too strong for him,

        the poor and needy from him who robs him?”



An ej original recipe!!



Left over Lo Mein Trio (at least 2 c but more is good too)

1 qt chicken bone broth

1 c water

Add to IP.

Turn to soup setting.


Lo Mein Sauce

1/2 c low sodium Soy sauce

1/4 c sugar

2 T cooking wine(Mirin)

1/2 t anchovy paste

1 T Hoisin

1 t toasted sesame oil

Whisk together and add to IP.

Bring up heat under pressure. 

Cook 10 minutes.

Wait 10 and do a release.

Serve over rice. (Optional)

Serve with mini spring rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment