Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Balsamic Reduction for Filet of Beef






























Psalm 36:5


    [5] Your steadfast love, O LORD, extends to the heavens,

        your faithfulness to the clouds.


 

An ej original recipe!

 

 

 

2 Beef Filets, seasoned, seared, sliced 


Reduction 

1/2 sweet onion, sliced

1 T roasted garlic 

1 t beef base seasoning 

1/2 t sugar

1/8 c Cotes-du-Rhône wine(red fruity from Costco)

1 t white Balsamic vinegar 

1 t half and half


Cook onions until tender, add garlic, cook 1 minute stirring constantly.

Add all rest of ingredients 

No comments:

Post a Comment