Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Air Fryer Pepperoni and Mozzarella Jalapeño Poppers
































Psalm 34:18


    [18] The LORD is near to the brokenhearted

        and saves the crushed in spirit.



An ej original recipe!!



5 large jalapeños, sliced in half, seeds and spines removed


Non stick spray


Panko


1 c spreadable cream cheese

1 c shredded mozzarella 

1 t Kinder's a seasoning Wood-Fired Garlic

5 Slices Deli Boars Head Pepperoni 

1/4 t salt 

1/4 pepper 

1/4 c diced green onions

Mix well.

Stuff peppers.

Air fry 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment