Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, February 11, 2024

Chicken Bone Broth with Chicken and Shrimp Pho for Two






























Psalm 31:14


    [14] But I trust in you, O LORD;

        I say, “You are my God.”






An ej original recipe!




Broth ingredients 

1 qt chicken bone broth

1/2 c Leeks

Small pkg Udon noodles or glass noodles (cook set aside)

1 c Rotisserie chicken breast, shredded 

1 c Shrimp 

1/8 c Light Soy 

1/4 t anchovy paste 

1/4 t Chinese 5 spice

1/4 t garlic granules 

1/4 t onion powder

1/4 t chili garlic paste 

2 T pickled Ginger, diced

3 T sugar or to taste

Place ingredients, except shrimp and cooked noodles, in pot and simmer 20 minutes.

Turn off heat and add shrimp and noodles.

Let sit 5 minutes, them serve.


To serve (stir in before eating)

1 slice Fresh squeezed Lime juice

1 T Hoisin 

Thin slices of Jalapeño 

Diced green onions(optional)

No comments:

Post a Comment