Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Ground Chicken and Pork Meatloaf Patties































 

 

Psalm 102:12


    [12] But you, O LORD, are enthroned forever;

        you are remembered throughout all generations.



An ej original recipe!



1 lb each of Ground Chicken and Pork

1/4 c buttermilk 

1 large Shallot, diced

1/4 t each of garlic granules, onion powder, thyme, rosemary and Sage 

1/8 c Panko

1/8 BBQ sauce


Bake preheated 425 degree oven for 25 minutes.

Mix until just combined.

Makes 10 good size Patties.

Top with 1/2 t brown sugar and BBQ sauce.

The leftovers make a delicious sandwich.


No comments:

Post a Comment