Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Instant Pot Rustic French Chicken Stew



































Psalm 109:21


    [21] But you, O GOD my Lord,

        deal on my behalf for your name’s sake;

        because your steadfast love is good, deliver me!



3 Boneless skinless Chicken breast or thighs, cut into large 2 inch chunks

3 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into large chunks 

2 large carrots, cut into large chunks

1/8 c chopped celery

1/8 c chopped Fennel bulb

1/8 c Leeks, sliced 

Pinch of rosemary and thyme

Salt and pepper

Pinch of sugar

2 c Chicken stock

2 T Sauvignon Blanc


After cooking to finish:

2 T White Balsamic vinegar

2 t cornstarch in 2 t water


Put all ingredients in IP. 

Set to pressure cook.

With lid under pressure, cook 7 minutes.

Do a natural release for 10 minutes.

Take pressure off.

Add Balsamic vinegar and cornstarch slurry.

Serve with crusty sourdough bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment