Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Greek and Steak Seasoned Beef Sliders with Persillade and Cucumber Sauce





























Hebrews 13:6


[6] So we can confidently say, 


    “The Lord is my helper;

        I will not fear;

    what can man do to me?”


An ej original recipe!


Pinch Greek seasoning 

Pinch Steak seasoning 

8 ground beef Sliders 

Place a pinch of seasoning on each side.

Fry in clarified butter.

Top with Havarti 

Place slider bun on top.


Toppings

Grilled onion slices 

Tomato slices

Cucumber sauce *

Persillade *

Make sauces ahead to bloom!



https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2020/12/persillade-relish-for-beef-tenderloin.html


Cucumber sauce

1/2 of a English cucumber, diced

1/4 c diced onion

Salt and pepper

1/2 lime, juiced

1 T Roasted garlic

1/4 c Mayo

1 c full fat Yogurt




No comments:

Post a Comment