Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Milano Salmon with Basil Pesto Butter from Costco



























 

 

Psalm 47:2


    [2] For the LORD, the Most High, is to be feared,

        a great king over all the earth.




Buy Salmon with basil pesto butter and fresh dill from Costco


Do not overcook!!!

Bake preheated 425 oven, bottom rack, parchment cover sheet pan.

Cut salmon into 6 servings.

Cut butter in half and top each salmon serving with 2 pieces of butter.

Dice the fresh dill and put a 1/4 t on each salmon serving.

Bake 13 minutes, uncovered.

Remove, temp should be at least 145 degrees but mine was 155 and it was perfection.

Sprinkle with a tiny pinch of coarse kosher salt.

Squeeze with lemon if you like.

Oh My Goodness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment