Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Breakfast Mexican Molletes


































Psalm 55:16-19


    [16] But I call to God,

        and the LORD will save me. 

    [17] Evening and morning and at noon

        I utter my complaint and moan,

        and he hears my voice. 

    [18] He redeems my soul in safety

        from the battle that I wage,

        for many are arrayed against me. 

    [19] God will give ear and humble them,

        he who is enthroned from of old, Selah

    because they do not change

        and do not fear God.



An ej original recipe!



Bolillos*, cut in half, add cheese and toast

Refried beans or a can of bean dip

Cheese slices 

Crispy black pepper bacon or Chorizo 

Fried egg

Avocado creama or just the slices

Sour cream

Chipotle Mayo


Additional topping

Pico de Gallo 

 

https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2023/03/fast-easy-bolillos.html

No comments:

Post a Comment