Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Fried Chicken Greek Bow Tie Pasta Salad
































Psalm 61:1-3


Lead Me to the Rock


To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments. Of David.


    [1] Hear my cry, O God,

        listen to my prayer; 

    [2] from the end of the earth I call to you

        when my heart is faint.

    Lead me to the rock

        that is higher than I, 

    [3] for you have been my refuge,

        a strong tower against the enemy.



An ej original recipe!



Dressing 

1/8 c Olive Garden dressing

1/8 c Mayo

Drizzle of olive oil

1 t juice of Pepperoncini jar

1 t sugar

1 t seasoned salt

1/2 t black Pepper 

Pinch of red pepper flakes 

1/2 t each oregano, rosemary and thyme

1 t roasted garlic



2 left over fried chicken tenders, heated and sliced


2 c Bow tie Pasta cooked al dente set aside


Salad fixins

Lettuce strips

Cucumbers chunks

Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half

Onions thin slices

Pepperoncini strips

Unexpected Cheddar crumbled


Croutons


No comments:

Post a Comment