Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, March 17, 2023

Knock Off Montreal Steak Seasoning
































Psalm 62:1-2


My Soul Waits for God Alone


To the choirmaster: according to Jeduthun. A Psalm of David.


    [1] For God alone my soul waits in silence;

        from him comes my salvation. 

    [2] He alone is my rock and my salvation,

        my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken.




1 t black peppercorns 

1 T smoked paprika

1 T coarse kosher salt

3/4 T granulated garlic

2 t dill weed

3/4 T red pepper flakes

3/4 T onion powder

3/4 T ground coriander 

3/4 T mustard seed


Using a pestle and mortar, grind seeds.

Add all ingredients together and store in a shaker top bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment