Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, June 23, 2022

Bourbon Cream Jalapeño Shallot Gravy with Filet of Beef






























 

 

 

Psalm 119:170-175


    [170] Let my plea come before you;

        deliver me according to your word. 

    [171] My lips will pour forth praise,

        for you teach me your statutes. 

    [172] My tongue will sing of your word,

        for all your commandments are right. 

    [173] Let your hand be ready to help me,

        for I have chosen your precepts. 

    [174] I long for your salvation, O LORD,

        and your law is my delight. 

    [175] Let my soul live and praise you,

        and let your rules help me.



An ej original recipe!



2 Filet of beef (seasoned with your choice of ingredients) 

I used my Mexi Chili Spice *

1/8 c Bourbon 

1 Shallot, diced

1 Jalapeño, remove seeds and slice

2 T Butter(reserve 1 T)

1 t grape seed oil

1 t (heaping) Spreadable Cream cheese

1/2 t Sugar

Beef stock base seasoning to make 1 c

Cornstarch slurry

Black Pepper


Sear seasoned Filet in 2 T butter/1 t oil to medium. 

Remove to plate.

Add Shallot and jalapeño to oil and sauté until softened.

Add Bourbon and scrape bits.

Reduce slightly.

Add cream cheese.

Stir until cream cheese if incorporated.

Stir in stock, sauté and add cornstarch slurry.

Stir in sugar and black pepper.

When gravy is thickened add thin sliced beef.

Serve over sticky rice.



*

https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2022/03/mexi-chili-spice-rub.html

No comments:

Post a Comment