Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Cafe de Paris Butter Topped Beef Filet Mignon

































Oh my goodness!! What a delicious steak!!


 

 

Job 4:13-21


    [13] Amid thoughts from visions of the night,

        when deep sleep falls on men, 

    [14] dread came upon me, and trembling,

        which made all my bones shake. 

    [15] A spirit glided past my face;

        the hair of my flesh stood up. 

    [16] It stood still,

        but I could not discern its appearance.

    A form was before my eyes;

        there was silence, then I heard a voice: 

    [17] ‘Can mortal man be in the right before God?

        Can a man be pure before his Maker? 

    [18] Even in his servants he puts no trust,

        and his angels he charges with error; 

    [19] how much more those who dwell in houses of clay,

        whose foundation is in the dust,

        who are crushed like the moth. 

    [20] Between morning and evening they are beaten to pieces;

        they perish forever without anyone regarding it. 

    [21] Is not their tent-cord plucked up within them,

        do they not die, and that without wisdom?’


 

 

 

4 Filet Mignon, trimmed

Seasoned meat tenderizer 

Black pepper

Smoked paprika

A Bourbon for finishing

Clarified Butter/olive oil for searing


Season with desired amount of seasonings.

Add oil/clarified butter to skillet and heat to medium high heat, add steaks.

Do not flip until Steak has formed a crust.

Cook until you reach your desired temp.

We do medium, nicely browned around the outer part with a pink center.

Cut off skillet, add Bourbon and let the Bourbon dissipate. 

Flip once to coat.

To serve, top with the French butter. *


https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2022/06/cafe-de-paris-butter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment