Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, June 5, 2022

Inspired by Julia Child Beef Patties


































Psalm 119:25


Daleth


    [25] My soul clings to the dust;

        give me life according to your word!



Best patty I ever had.

Tasted just like steak!



Beef patties

3/4 c chopped onion or shallots

2 T butter

1 lb Wagyu beef (Costco)

1 t salt

1/8 t cracked black pepper

1/8 t thyme

1 egg


Dredging mix

1/2 c flour


Fry mix

1 T butter

1 T oil


Sauce

1/2 c Cabernet Sauvignon 

2 T butter


Cook onions, in butter, slowly until tender.

Add to a large bowl, add onions, all seasonings, egg and beef.

Gently work into beef.

Make into 5 Patties.

Cover with wax paper or parchment and put in freezer for 30 minutes.

Melt butter and oil together.

Gently flour Patties.

Sear Patties on medium high heat.

Lower to medium and cook until done.

Hold Patties on warm in oven.

Wipe out pan, but reserve fond.

Heat wine and reduce.

Remove from heat and add butter.

Sauce should be slightly thick.

Pour sauce over Patties.

No comments:

Post a Comment