Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, June 5, 2022

Inspired by Julia Stuffed Mushrooms




























 

 

 

Psalm 119:14-16


    [14] In the way of your testimonies I delight

        as much as in all riches. 

    [15] I will meditate on your precepts

        and fix my eyes on your ways. 

    [16] I will delight in your statutes;

        I will not forget your word.



12 large button mushrooms, cleaned

7 T butter( I used clarified )

2 T chopped shallots

1/2 T flour

1/2 c half and half

3 T chopped parsley 

1/4 c Unexpected Cheddar ( Trader Joe's) 


Clean mushrooms.

Remove and reserve stems.

Squeeze stems in paper towels to remove liquid.

Season with salt and pepper.

Brush top and bottom with butter and set on parchment lined pan.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. 

On medium heat, sauté shallots in butter until tender. 

Stir in cream until thickened.

Stir in parsley, seasonings and cheese. 

Remove from heat.

Stuff mushrooms.

Bake 15 minutes, top rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment